swell.

swell.
off Costa Head, west coast orkney

Saturday 27 November 2010

Getting soft in my auld age!


I haven't been out paddling now for a while, mainly due to lack of time. I opted last Sunday to go for a walk along the cliff tops at Yesnaby. I came across some friends bellow!!

A little bit envious, We amused ourselves at the top!

After a really nice break in the weather last weekend Scotland seems to have been hit by a big freeze!! I will need more motivation now to get outside and get that valuable coaching hours in that I need for my level 2 assessment.




As I was writing this I nipped out and took twa photos!



Precious bananvan!




Although I have not been outdoors too much paddling I do 3 nights per week in the pool. Sundays is helping out with OSCA's training night whilst Tuesdays is Kirkwall Kayak Clubs sessions and friday nights are for Canoe Polo.


1 comment:

  1. Nice post - Sure there's more than one way to enjoy the daylight!

    ReplyDelete